samedi 14 mai 2016

New download links... once again

Just to let you know that I have setup new download links for the Amp Sim pack and LeCab.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

52 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

      Supprimer
  2. Hi! I'm a big fan of your work, I wrote my first amp sim, but this one is original: it works in a web page and uses WebAudio + 100% web technologies. I'd like to get some comments and advises from you if you're ok. How can we talk/exchange messages apart from this blog? BTW : je suis français.

    Michel

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I forgot the link: https://github.com/micbuffa/WebAudio-Guitar-Amplifier-Simulator

    I know that it does not sound as good as yours, I'd just like to get advises and comments from an expert. Thanks in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
  4. Hi i end here by watching a youtube video thats reviews your work, first of all thanks for it and making it free, if i can i will make a review by myself. Bye.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey LePou I'm interested in this new Tube Screamer you speak of- what kind of modifications/switchable options are you putting on there? We all need an ultimate TS, I still use the TSE808 which is good but can sound a lil thin at times. Can't wait for da new shit!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't have the right to release that Tube Screamer. I did it for a boutique pedals builder.

      Supprimer
  6. Praying for that sweet LeCto 2.0 to come out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello, is there any chance you can make these work with Yosemite for mac? I uninstalled and re-downloaded these amp sims but they still can't be authenticated!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That is strange. Everything works fine here with El Capitan. What DAW are you using ?

      Supprimer
    2. I use the latest version of Logic Pro X

      Supprimer
    3. Hi, I don't mean to flood you with comments but do you think any sort of solution can be reached for the issue raised in my previous comment?

      Supprimer
  8. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. When are we ever gonna see LeCab in 64-bit? C'mon almost everybody is using 64-bit now. 32-bit bridged is such a waste of resources!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. what makes you think LePou owns anything to you? if you have something to ask, ask politely. you're not in the position to whine and demand anything. damn, some of you ppl need a reality check asap.

      Supprimer
  10. ha straight up, let LePou do his thing, you, you sit back and enjoy the greatness Mr. LePou delivers to you

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. maybe i'm blind... just can't seem to find it!!! i'm new love your work though kind of a new fan!!! follow me @ www.wonkytonkcollection.com. i'd love to work with you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. On the right side of main page. Le Cab, you have to open with win zip and unzip to your vst foler.

      Supprimer
  12. Réponses
    1. Check in the Amp sim pack section, you can download the VST or the AU format.

      Supprimer
    2. its 1.0.0 version in that pack without stereo/mono routing option

      Supprimer
  13. its 1.0.0 version in that pack without stereo/mono routing option

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. What about a couple of instructions how to get this up an running?

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I hope this is an appropriate channel for LeCto bug reporting.

    Normally LeCto uses only 1/2/3% CPU, but after 10 seconds of doing nothing or having no input, it starts to run up to 20/30/45% CPU choking the whole system. Changing the oversampling setting restores the CPU, but again only for 10 seconds.

    OSX 10.11.6, Reaper 5.22 32bit (Audio Device: MacBook Pro 2010 Line Output), Lecto 1.0.0 VST & AU.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. This looks like denormal numbers issue. I'll take a look at it.

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you! I now noticed that the Le456 does the same thing also, under some circumstances. Once the plugin receives audio, CPU for the plugin drops from 40% to 5%.

      Supprimer
  16. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. you can also download free guitar ringtone here.
    guitar ringtone

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Where's the actual download link? :S

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Right side in the blue section called "Amp sim pack".

      Supprimer
  19. Is there going to be a 64 bit version of lextac?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. There is 64 bit version for both Mac and PC.

      Supprimer
  20. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Anyone know what's up with Ignite Amps website? It's been down for a long time

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Hi there,

    I hope that this is a good place for this kind of questions/bug reporting.

    I love the sound of your amps, amazing stuff! I use them a lot but have recently noticed one annoying problem with LE456. When I save my projects and open them again (or even move LE plugin to a different insert) the sound is slightly different. What I have to do is to move up and down every parameter in the LE456 by 1 point and it's back to normal. I work on mac with OSX Yosemite and Logic X 10.2.4.

    Many thanks,
    DL

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I would have to go back to the code rebuild it as it seems to be related to the preset saving and restoring implementation. In the meantime, have you tried to save a preset and reload it, that could be a workaround instead of having to move each and every parameters ?

      Supprimer
    2. Thanks a lot for your reply, I appreciate it.

      That was my first thought and I’ve tried it but unfortunately it’s not helping, even thought I load the saved preset it’s still the same thing. Although it’s an annoying bug I’ll keep doing it (and hope that you’ll find time to rebuild it ;) because the amp sounds amazing, the best sound I’ve been able to achieve with the amp sim so far and I’ve tried pretty much all of them.

      Thanks again,
      W

      Supprimer
  26. any Bogner head simulator? thank you

    RépondreSupprimer