jeudi 5 mai 2016

Download links...

The download links are not gonna work for a couple of days. I was using Copy and the service is discontinued so I have to setup new links. Sorry for the inconvenience.

22 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Does exist LeCab for Windows7-64 bit?

      Supprimer
    2. No 64 bit LeCab for Windows. You can use NadIr from Ignite Amps.

      Supprimer
  2. Hi thanks for the heads up
    Can you tell me are the links in DLL files? My computer cant seem to open these files by some other VST uploaders and l wonder if your are the same? thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi thanks for the heads up
    Can you tell me are the links in DLL files? My computer cant seem to open these files by some other VST uploaders and l wonder if your are the same? thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you could just use dropbox public feature to provide download links, just for now.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have used dropbox few years ago but my account was blocked because it was generating too much traffic. I then used Copy and they just stop their service... I will have to migrate everything once again. I'm evaluating diffrent options at the moment.

      Supprimer
    2. hope you will solve it soon :) really wanna get my hands on them

      Supprimer
  5. How long until they are back?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'll try to have a fix by the end of the week.

      Supprimer
  6. Dropbox Public Link ? i am very keen to try the plugins out. Thank you from New Zealand.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi, is there any chance that your plugins will meet the new security requirements with the Yosemite upgrade for mac? As of now they don't have the proper authorization and can't be used with Logic Pro X or any other DAW you may have on mac.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have not upgrade yet to Yosemite maybe it's time to do the move...

      Supprimer
    2. I would be forever grateful! I've done so much work with your plugins and I'd hate to have to use something else that wouldn't sound as good!

      Supprimer
    3. These amp sims runs perfectly fine on El Capitan. The system is going to ask you if you want the plugin to pass security

      Supprimer
  9. Much support for the fixes! My computer crashed a while back and I lost this absolutely wonderful plugin among other crucial ones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. When will the downloads be working again?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I am interested in downloading your plugins, any idea when they will be available again?

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I am trying to get your plug ins into Logic Pro X and I am having some issues. Any suggestions?
    my email is Jarneson9@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer