dimanche 5 janvier 2014

New download links

I have setup new download links. Sorry for the inconvenience.

74 commentaires:

  1. Thanks so much! Do you have a link to the Impulse Responses for leCab? Once again. Amazing work. You rule.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are gonna find a bunch of cabinet IR there:
    http://www.guitarampmodeling.com
    http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap-151/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm seriously blown away by the quality of these amps man. Thank you!

      Supprimer
    2. You are welcome. Just received your Christmas gift. It's very appreciate. ;)

      Supprimer
    3. Hello.in which folder I need to put lecab to ableton saw him? In VSTPlugins folder ableton does not read it.

      Supprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Would you still happen to have LeCab v1.0? I am working with 96KHz and LeCab 2 isn't compatible. Thanks a bunch; I love your sims!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm gonna try to fix LeCab2, and if I can't I'm gonna add a link to LeCab1.

      Supprimer
    2. That sounds great! Thank you very much!

      Supprimer
  5. Hello ) Can you write an email to me? ( devrnd@mail.ru )

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello!
    I'd like to use LePou Plugins commercially in future(possibly), is this OK?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. What do you mean exactly by commercially ? You are not allowed to sell or redistribute my plugins. If it's for a music production or something like that, I'm fine as long as you mention in the credits section that you have used my plugins.

      Supprimer
    2. I'm sorry, I'm just amateur music composer.
      I'd like to ask one more question, if I upload my music on the internet cite, do I also need to write credits in explanation?

      Supprimer
    3. No absolutely not. What I meant is, if you produce and sell a record or EP or whatever, it would kind to mention somewhere that you have use my plugins. That's it.

      Supprimer
    4. I understood.
      I really appreciate for your kind reply.Thanks a lot.

      Supprimer
  7. hey man please post the 64 bit versions of all the vat's all of us with logic pro x or protools 11 are dying here !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The mac release (AU and VST) should contained both the 32 and 64 bits versions. However, I don't think they will work properly in protools.

      Supprimer
    2. no man whenever I download the links on the side I only get 1 set of amps and they don't work on logic pro x so I'm assuming they are 32 bit

      Supprimer
    3. Lepou, yes, the "mac amp sims au " package doesnt work. they're all 32 bit, so logic doesnt laod them. i cant find the 64 bit anywhere


      if you would release them in 64,that would be amazingly kind of you. thank you

      Supprimer
    4. NEVERMIND ! for matthew, just download them through the new download link, and replace the oens you already have in your plugins folder.

      they work both 32 and 64 bit now. Thanks lepou !!

      Supprimer
    5. If you have problems loading 32 bit plugins into 64 bit hosts, Ableton has this issue as well, there is a program called jBridger which will solve this problem. It's not free, I think 15 or 20 dollars is what it cost myself.
      Simply load the program scan your vst folder, create a new subfolder for the 'bridged' vst's and the 32 and 64 bit will work within the 64 bit environment.
      I used these LePou plugins around 3 years ago, amazing with my Schecter. Now I'm using them with Shreddage 2.
      Thank you for the fantastic sounds again.

      Supprimer
  8. What is the difference between the AU and VST files?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for plugin Legion. This VST is very, very similar tube preamps (Engl). Only Legion have fat, full midd frequencies and living dirty tube sound ! Only Legion ! I compare with another VST preamps simulators. All another in more harsh, edge and digital.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The Youtube clip sounds great. This might be a stupid question, where are the download links? I cant seem to locate them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You will find the download links on the right of the page in the Amp Sims Pack" and "LeCab" sections.

      Supprimer
  11. I can't get this to work on my Mac. It should be easier than this is. Download the files. Extract. Then click on the icon and play the guitar.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. They are not standalone apps, they need to be used within a host such as Logic, Garageband, Reaper, etc.

      Supprimer
  12. When I unpack it asks for serial number...how do I install? help!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. A serial number !?!?!?
      I don't understand, it shouldn't ask for a serial number unless your unpaking software is asking for one.

      Supprimer
  13. Maybe its just me but I couldn't find the SoloC head 2.11 download link.. ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I had to reset the download links and forgot to include the older versions of the plugins. I'll add a download link for SoloC and other oldies as soon as I have some time.

      Supprimer
    2. Hey! have you had time to add a new link for the soloC yet? Would be so much appreciate ! :)

      Supprimer
  14. Hello i really want to download the poulin LE456 v1.1, but were is it available from? please help me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Question.....what happened to Le456 v. 1.1. I think it has a totally different sound than the new version.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I reaaaally want to use Lecto, but it is not appearing at all in my VST section of DAW. I am using Studio One v2 Professional 64 bit btw. Any idea why I can't see any of those amp sims?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't have Studio One, I tried the free version yesterday but if I understand well the restrictions, the free version doesn't allowed to load third party plugins. I may give a try to the demo version over the weekend. Do you the same issue with other third party plugins ?

      Supprimer
    2. Thanks for responding. No, not all. In fact, SoloC and Legion appear and work just fine. Some weird reason the download pack here isn't showing up.

      Supprimer
    3. Well good news. I got it work from downloading it from a youtube link. Thanks for all you do my friend. Rock on!

      Supprimer
  17. New links is working with 32-bit very high cpu..

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hey Lepou, I'd love to learn to do this kind of stuff. I'd love to ask you how to get started, but I'm sure there's a lot to explain. So instead, do you have any links to good online resources? I can figure out how to bundle it into a plugin myself, I'm sure. It's the actual amp modeling that I'm trying to figure out. Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Lecto, the new regulations and the interface would also be nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hello, just want to know if the old vst plugins will be available again

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I am unable to get FL Studio 10 to recognize these amp sim packs.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. User error. These work perfectly and thank you very much for putting them in our hands! :)

      Supprimer
  22. hello, my warmest congratulations on your work. used soloC head + Lecab.
    The performance meter in cubase up more than any other plugin.
    The performance meter jumps cubase normal peak performance that makes it appear in the sound clip and then stabilizes ..... ¿?.
    I use win8 i7 processor with 16G Ram 2gigas graph. asio fast track ultra.
    What I have to do to improve performance and make it better?
    greetings and thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Got the same problem. Actually pretty much teh same hardware (Win7 64 bit, i7, 16GB ram). When using Lecab at 4 tracks, cubase performance is pushed to the limit. Any hints? Btw. very nice sound :)

      Supprimer
  23. Hi LePou,

    Thanx for all of your efforts. You are one the awesome human being on this planet.

    Cheerz !!! m :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Hi LePou,

    I've just discovered LE456 and I'm in love with it. The only problem I have is that after the plugin has been idle for about 20 seconds, the CPU usage jumps really high (64% per instance) and I have to use gNormal to tame it. (64-bit version in Reaper + Win 8.1)

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. The amp sims sound great and work no problem. However I can't seem to get Ableton to recognize LeCab.

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Hey Lepou this are incredible sounds! I just download it but I can get the amps into my Cubase 5.1? are they compatible with my Cubase 5,1? greetings! (i just drag the .dll files to my vstplugins but when I looking them they just dont appear) Thanks for this incredible work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Great stuff made my guitars sound huge.
    Until I got a VST BRIDGE lost connection error with all of your plugins. I'm running cubase 6.5 on a 64bit system my project is 88.2 also can't get lecab 2 to work just maxes out my system when a impulse is loaded.



    RépondreSupprimer
  28. issue with the Mac AU download
    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. For those having issues on Windows system, my development computer died few weeks ago so I can't address those issues at the moment. Updates will be posted here as sons as issues are fixed. Sorry !

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. hi man, I downloaded the LeCab2rev1 but when I try to install it appear something like "max runtime" does your plugins have something to do with Max? Could you help with some instructions about how to install the vat? thanks man. I appreciate it

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Installation should be as simple as copy the file to the appropriate folder. What DAW are you using ?

      Supprimer
  31. hi, where are the new links?
    every vst I try to download brings me to the dropbox error page..thanks a lot, I need that wonderful lecto :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Use the Amp sims pack links on the right.

      Supprimer
  32. hey anyone have luck with these plugs with pro tools 10?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ive been messing with it for the last 24 hrs! lepou! point me in the right direction please, do they work with PT10?

      Supprimer
    2. I'm not a Protools user, sorry. Normally they should not work because PT10 supports only AAX plugin format (and maybe RTAS but I'm not sure). Some people use a wrapper (VST to RTAS) with older PT versions. This way it's possible to load the plugins but I think the parameters can't be changed :(

      Supprimer
    3. Will AAX versions ever become available? I really love your product, but unfortunately I only really feel comfortable inside PT

      Supprimer
  33. Will there ever be 64 bit LeCab? I'd pay money for that. But I am cheap, so only like 10 or 15 dollars.

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Well done for your great work!
    Your plugins really made me a happier musician!
    I'd like to mention an issue I discovered..
    I have been using LeXTAC (Poulin_LeXTAC_v1.0.dll) for 2 years, being able to use the preset list from the VST wrapper window.
    Recently I downloaded the LeXTAC (LeXtac.dll) from the new download links. I supppose its a newer version (3-way oversampling switch at the right), but I'd like to inform you that the preset list is not working properly. Only one preset is in the list and there is no way that another one can be added. I tested this on Cantabile Performer and Nuendo 4.3 and reproduced the same issue.
    I have seen this issue in other plugins (Waves, Kazrog Recabinet 3.5), but in LeXTAC its necessary for me to be able to change the presets from the VST host application.
    Any ideas why this issue is occuring? Thanks in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. LePou any news on the update for windows?
    anxiously waiting !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. I would love to use these amps, however, when I install them my logic won't recognize it at all. I'm running a non-intel Mac (osx 10.5.8) and logic pro 8. Are these plugins just for Intel macs? Any help would be fantastic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Where i can download the best vst distortion ever, the Solo C Fullstack? You are giving us earthlings reason to smile!
    -Hessu

    RépondreSupprimer