jeudi 23 janvier 2014

LUME PRODUCCIONS

I just want to share the work of my friend Alex Valle at LUME PRODUCCIONS. Alex used my amp sims on Xader's (AOR) first release. For those who can read spanish here are some criticisms of the album (it got 10 out of 10). Alex produced, recorded and mixed the album. You can listen the entire album on Spotify (Not sure if it's available here in Canada). The album got some great guitar solos from Yu-ya Komatsu (Tokyo), Robert Rodrigo (Bilbao) and David Dans (L.A.) Below you can hear some short samples. So, if you like it go get it or get in touch with Alex for availabilities.

7 commentaires:

  1. Nice music and guitar sound ;)
    Mix is not up to par with the global quality.
    You make the best amp sims...i know, because i tried them all :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Contact me at quality-mix@hotmail.com about compiling your plugins for Linux. It is relatively harmless and would benefit a lot of us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. are chance of a deizel vh4 amp coming?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You deserve so much recognition and I'm glad you're finally getting it, I know it's way old news but I was so stoked when I heard sleepmakeswaves made an album using your plugins. Your plugins are the best man, thank you so much for all your work!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Nice surprise! I'm spanish and this album sounds great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. which rack are you using.. is this eleven rack??

    RépondreSupprimer