lundi 14 mars 2011

Mac version of LeXtac and LeGion

LeXtac and LeGion are available as both VST and AU for Mac.
AU version of LeCto has also been update (GUI now refresh properly on presets loading).

Follow the links on the right.

35 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic LePou! Thank you sooo much for these amazing plugins. They're the best I've ever used!

    If you can make the time to port the LeCab cabinet emulator to Mac as well, I would have everything needed to make fantastic recordings!


    Keep up the great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you!! Been waiting patiently for this.
    Your sims are the best.
    Cheers!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am trying to use the Legion and Lecto in Ableton live. I have made to run them, but the sound is really crappy, and i am sure that is because I am doing something wrong.

    do I need anything else (a simulation of a speaker or something) to add to the lecto or Legion to sound good, or I only need them, without adding anything else?

    Any hint or tutorial about how to make them sound would be really appreciated :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for your kind words

    @Kalsten: Yes these are only amp, you need a cabinet simulator after in the chain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. please lecab2 au version if you want... it will be great! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. +1 for Lecab2 au version.
    +1000 for Lextac!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You're the man! Your plugins sound better than dozens of commercial ones....thanks!

    Almost forgot ....... +1 for Lecab2 for mac!
    And +100 for SoloC for Mac, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi there! Big thanks for the portage to AU!

    I have one question though, I used to only run lecto on my tracks, and as soon as I saw that legion was out for mac, I had to try it out. The sound is very good, but the problem that I have is that the sound on legion is a lot louder than going through lecto, with same impulses and settings.

    Is that normal behaviour or is it just me messing up in logic?

    Thanks in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks Paul.
    It's possible that LeGion's output is louder than LeCto. I didn't make it on purpose though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. these are great plug-in would be nice to have them all available for Mac, or at least have the RTAS version of these 3 (legion, and lectio lextac)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thank you so much for these excellent amp sims, they are easily amongst the best I've heard. And thank you for the Mac AU ports, we Mac users really appreciate your excellent work. I respectfully hope that there is an AU Le456 in your future plans. Now I'm off to donate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Any chance of making a Mesa Mark IV or Mark II C+ emulator? I haven't seen a single one like that on the internet anywhere. You could call it LeMark or something.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. @ Aaron

    Haha, yeah! That's propably a very good idea!
    However, you should try out Lepou's LeCto. This one is based off of a Mesa Rectifier. You probably have used this one already, because it's a hell of an amp! But just in case you didn't know that ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. stunning lepou you really saved my ass with these as im abandoning my PC when i move house, thanks, you are an absolute gentleman and a talented one at that

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Man, these amp plug-ins simply ROCK! The sounds I created using them are just exactly how I want my guitar to sound. I love you, Le Pou.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. LePou, I'm the founder of a new start-up company based in the Southeastern U.S. and I would absolutely love to exchange e-mail addresses so I could talk to you about your amp designs and gauge your interest in potentially helping us bring this kind of high end tone to the average folks. I think your talents would be absolutely beyond valuable and I think when we talk further you might be into our vision as well. I don't want to spill too much of what we're doing on the comments but you could very well be the tip of the spear for something that could change the way guitarists relate to their amps and effects across the board. Just let me know if you would like to talk and we can exchange e-mails. Thank you so much for everything you have already done, take care and be blessed man.

    Alex

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hey Alex, sorry for the long delay in answering, I have had some connection issues. Anyway, you can get in touch with me at:
    lepou1969 at gmail dot com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hi, Thanks for these. Im having trouble opening the mac vsts. They show in my download folder with the vst extension. When i try to unzip them it doesnt work. They dont show up in my plug ins folder. Im not sure what else to do. Thanks Again

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hi, i'm impressed!
    These amp plugins sound amazing!!!!!!
    These are the first plugins I like.
    But could you please make the LeCab plugin also available for Mac!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. hi, i was wondering if you can make a custon legion amp and LE456 skin, specifically these:

    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/johnstrat13/k21peq.jpg

    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/johnstrat13/2uvwm6.jpg

    i found it on this forum post :
    http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/697022-new-look-lepous-le456.html

    is it possible to do it? and if you can, please and thank you very very much! btw your music is awesome ! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Thanks for your kind words.

    @Lapo Casini: What DAW are you using ?

    @tommyb52: Le456 for Mac is on its way

    @johstrat13: Read the entire thread from UM and you will have your answer... yes I'm gonna use this skin for the Mac version.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. cool :D how about for PC?, it would be awesome because i dont have a mac :/

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Awesome the LE456 for Mac, I can not wait! :D

    I am thinking about buying the real deal so this will be very very handy for testing. I hope there will be a VST for mac also, for some reason Studio One doesn't like AU's that much. They work but they suck the CPU a lot.

    Anyways thanks for these awesome Amp-Sim's that will beat any commercial plug any day.

    PS. I how that the Cab Loader 2 will be out for Mac too some day, it would be great cause we don't have that many options. Mainly it's Reverb IR loaders we have to use.

    Thanks again and awesome job keep it up :D

    Raider

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. can't wait le456 for mac AU!!!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Hi there,
    After searching the internet for many days, I heard a lot of good things about the legion so I decided to try it out. One question though, everytime I try and download the AU plugin, it doesnt seem to want to open on logic or pro tools. Im rooting more towards logic so could anyone possibly help me out please? possibly email me if possible cause I dont usually go on these blogs much. it would be a huge help :) omar-al-zidjali@hotmail.com but if its out of ure way, then feel free to answer here. Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. I cant seem to find the pluggin when in pro tools?

    ive tried installing the vst and the AU

    thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. When I start Lecab2 I don't hear any sound from the head. What am I doing wrong?

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Just a heads up for Mac users... this plugin only works in mono, so you have to put it on all individual tracks instead of using an aux! Took me awhile to figure that out

    RépondreSupprimer