samedi 12 février 2011

LeCto AU

LeCto is now available in AU format.

Download

13 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much LePou for releasing this AU version of LeCto. This LeCto amp forms the basis of all of my guitar sounds lately.

    Can we expect the AU versions of LE456 and perhaps LeCab2 as well? This would be fantastic! Keep 'em coming! Merci beaucoup.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hmm, strange, it still doesn't show up in Logic Pro 9.1.3. It works perfectly in Garageband though. Anyone an idea?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yes it's strange. Try to reset the AU by removing the 'com.apple.audiounits.cache' in your user/Library/Caches.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Still nothing... Weird. I had the same thing going on when converting the VST to AU wrapper from FXpansion. It just doesn't show up in Logic. In Garageband everything works like it should. Thanks LePou! Maybe someone else can help me out?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Found it! I was running Logic in 64-bit mode. After rescanning the AUs in 32-bit mode it was all fine! Thanks again LePou! I'm going to make a donation as soon as I can.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. THANKS!!!!!!!!!! AU VERSION WORKS GREAT WITH LOGIC 32 bit!!!!!


    I have done a small donation, thank you! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. How do i get it to work in Garageband? Please someone help!! Its not showing up in Garageband. What do i do after download the lecto.component file?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hey Yatin,

    Unzip and put it in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanx, thanx, thanx more...
    When you will reissue other plugin's in AU versions?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I think the downloads are broken - all downloads are giving a 404 on dropbox.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi, I am not sure how to open this plugin in Logic Pro 9. I placed the lecto.component file into /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/ but don't know what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi! I use this great plug-ins in Logic 8, but it reset itself when I open a second instance. I can`t save my settings. Does anyone have any idea what could be the fault?

    RépondreSupprimer