mercredi 1 décembre 2010

LeCto VST for Mac

LeCto is now available in VST format for Mac.

Download

24 commentaires:

  1. It works flawless and such a great AmpSim. I hope to see your other plugs ported to Mac too :D Thanks a lot

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks so much!!! Love to see LeXTAC for mac. Such an awesome plug in.
    Lor.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi i've tried to export the VST to RTAS with the FXpansion software, and tried to use it with new Protools 9 HD.
    The plugin works but i can't move any parameter on the GUI, anyone else with the same problem?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks guys, glad you like it. I'm definitely gonna port other of my ampsims to Mac, be patient.

    @Diego: Same thing seems to happen with VST to AU wrapper. I'm gonna worh on it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hey, i really adore your plugins! i always used cubase but now i switched to logic... i find no way how to use your plugins anymore. do you have an idea how i can use them?
    i think it would be perfect, if you could release an AU version. pleeeeeeeeeeease help :(

    cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i wish that plugs were for linux as vst, cause using wrappers like dssi-vst soooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooow

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i've investigate a little more and my sequencer (Pro Tools 9) begins to fail at play and bounce (error -6101 CPU overload ) with only one audio track and no plugins running, this begins to happen on the same moment that i've put the lecto (wrapped to rtas) on the plugins folder.
    I've deleted the plugin and reinstall and seem that works fine again.
    LePou, do you have another similar reports?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. LePou,
    You're my hero! I have been a huge fan of your plugins for a while now and I'm SO glad you're bringing them over to mac! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks.

    Dave

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Is there anyone that would be willing to port these as AU instead of VST for all of us Logic users? It's slow and annoying to use wrappers or transfer files between computers. haha

    Thanks.
    -Matt

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. thanks so much. best thing that has ever happened to macs. haha

    yes. AU would be magnificent. I'd even buy it if I had to.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. what do i need to open the dll. file
    ??

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thanks LePou! However, it doesn't seem to work on my Mac unfortunately. I'm using Logic Pro 9.1.3 on Snow Leopard 10.6.5 and it just doesn't show up anywhere in my inserts section. Any ideas?

    I've converted the VST to AU with the FXpansion tool.

    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. The thing is, in Garageband it does work, but here I can't seem to tweak the interface at all, except for the knobs, which only work with the mouse scroll wheel.

    Can anyone offer me some help or does anyone have similar problems in Logic?

    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. +1 for au version, logic user! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. dose anyone know how i can open the dll file ? and instal it somehow in garageband ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. @Goldilox & sergeysergeevkallevik : You have to use the AU version in GarageBand and Logic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. It worked great :-)

    I hope "32 sample mode" or "0 Latency mode" is mounted to LeCab 2.5

    THX!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi Guys,

    nice work, fantastic sound but: Tried to use your wonderful plugins in Pro Tools with FXpansion VST to RTAS converter. What a pity, that I can´t move any knob oder change a channel, its all frozen ;-(. The FXpansion guys, told me, that you can contact them. Seems that there are only simple things to change, to get the plugins work correctly in Pro Tools... and then I will donate, thats for shure!

    THX and Greets!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Same problem here with the using FXpansion wrapper :/

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I would be happy to pay to make this GUI work with FXpansion wrapper/Pro Tools 10.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Still no RTAS version, or wrappable VST version...it's sad :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. can't download it, it says too much traffic and can't download :"( how can i get it

    RépondreSupprimer