jeudi 9 juillet 2009

Canadian Metal Release

Here is the link to downlaod the New SoloC. It's part of what my friend Ken at AcmBarGig named "Canadian Metal Release". Have fun.


Download : Canadian Metal Release

20 commentaires:

  1. Merci beaucoup mon ami. C'est un simulation exceptionelle.

    I hope that's right ;-)
    Thank you very much for you hard work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Chris, glad you like it.
    Your French is good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. man these like seems to be really good, I'm anxious to verify the power, so...
    a question...there is a version for RTAS plugin(PROTools)?

    Thanks man..
    and sorry for bothering...

    c ya...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Unfortunately no, these are VST for PC only.

    LePou

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congrats from Argentina LePou, SoloC is FOR THE WIN! Love it!

    Cocou

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks Cocou, I'm glad you like it.
    Have fun.

    LePou

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hmmm... This may sound odd but I like the old version more. IMO the new ones really miss that extra clear high end, that I so much love the 1.12 for. Poweramp and impulse loader are a cool fatures though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It's your taste Man. I just thaught the older version was to "nasale" in the 2 kHz area. It also may sounds less clear in the high end because of increase in the low mids.

    Sorry, at least you can still use v1.12...
    LePou

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This almost makes up for those Quebecois kids beating me up in '85!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. bug: solo_c head starts to eat up much cpu (denormalisation?) when stereo on, especially if highQ on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wonderful IRs!
    I used it on a new album with Uli Kusch.
    Please contact me.

    Ronny Milianowicz
    ronny@studioseven.se

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. LePou : a million thanks ! I always dreamed of a (free) vst version of the famous Soldano SLO-100 and you made it amazing. Thanks again, and when I'll be rich I'll give you a lot of money for your dedication

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Merci beaucoup aussi.I wanted to tell you that I have tried many VST's for guitar.I like Amplitube and Guitar Rig but to me there is such a thing as making things too complicated and take too long.If you want to spend the time,a complex plug can be nice.I had to choose monitors over a really nice amp(cheaper).So,it made more sense to get pro monitors especially for recording with quality.There really is no substitute for real physical gear(including All VST simulations).Which would you rather have? The VST or the real thing?I do not know how but the Solo C Full Stack/Dig using 3rd party IR's was what the doctor ordered.EMG pickups like this plug alot btw and it's free,who would have thought?

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Any chance there could be a new link put up. This link is dead. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I vote for a new link too! Mesa stuff is really fat, so i hope i will be able to download this plugs also.

    Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Please make a Mac AU for the Soldano... I love your plugins, and I wish there were some AUs for the TSE plugs too :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Please make Canadian metal 1.5 available for download! I used it in mu project and after re installing system I cannot find it anywhere. This was the only plugin that fit the mix :(

    RépondreSupprimer